Monday, March 9, 2009

Coffee addict!




Coffee is the best deal for me!
Oh! how it drives me...

It soothes me so much that i could not start a day without a coffee break first.
It really makes my bad days into calm, lovely times.
With its delicious taste!
Oh, i wonder there are still people who withstand from it.
For i find it so delightfully irresistible.

The sumptuous it gets, the more i crave for it.
The indulgence could totally melt my heart away.

but i later did know that more than two cups of coffee a day is bad for one's health.
For caffeine reduces the absorption of calcium in your body.
Too much and too less intake of certain food can be bad to one's health.
For this, I deprived myself from drinking more than 2 cups a day.
It is better this way than to suffer later in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment