Monday, March 9, 2009

I have a choice!

Does his looks matter? his height? weight? nose? skin complexion?
his family background? educational attainment? job?
or even his bank account???

Think again!

Some man may posses all of these, but then, do you think that it would make you the happiest woman just by having a man like that?

Does your feelings still matter to you?

All of these does matter to my mother, and same with some mothers too.
She keeps telling me that history may repeat itself.
Although, "Mothers know best"--willing to offer the best that she could to her child, but they are usually blind to what really makes their child happy, be independent.

I know that she wants me to think big and be futuristic. She just wants the best for me.
She is definitely right but it would be much appreciated if she could give me advices rather than nagging me. However, there is no such perfect man here on earth.


but i could only choose a man next to perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment